Friday, June 10, 2011

!!AFRICA!!

Hi everyone, I would first like to say I'm sorry it has taken me a while to put a new blog up. I have been very busy as soon as I landed I was put to work in a way. I had left California at 750 on Wednesday morning and from there I was on my way to Africa with some stops along the way. the first stop was in Washington DC and we where grounded on the tarmac for 3 hours due to weather. After that short wait I was making my way to Brussels. The ride over was amazing, flying above a thunderstorm is amazing in a lot of ways. well here are some pictures for now I will give you all a actual report in a few days. but first here is my work schedule.
Monday 630: Field screening at Kissy Eye Clinic/and another random location
Tuesday 630: Pre-screening for surgery at the Mercy Ships
Wednesday 630: same as Tuesday/sometimes a random field screening
Thursday 630: same as Tuesday, every six weeks is a YAG day (celebration final treatment for cataracts)
Friday 630: Field screenings

ok so I cant upload photos but i will figure it out. thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment