Saturday, May 7, 2011

Love.. Thirst... Death

Love, Thirst Death…
               
LOVE something one searches for in life.
THIRST will always be in all lives, for one always thirst for success, love, and acceptance. 
DEATH always wants us… but it will only receive us when it is our time.

LOVE-àTHIRST-àDEATH
DEATH-àTHIRST-àLOVE

John 15:13 “Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.”

2345 Friday May 6th.
Me and my two sisters Lyndsie and Kirstie where driving home from College group at church. I live in the back of Temecual Wine Country, off of Glen oaks RD. on our way home we see several cars off to the side of the road. I drive up slowly to notice on this dark road this scene. Total of 5 cars, a hummer, a truck and a small four door car. Those cars had not been involved in this accident. As I approach further  into the scene there is debris everywhere. A black Camaro sits off to the right side of the road front in crushed. Left side of the road, a 4 door Toyota flipped on its side undercarriage towards the road. The roof of the car was pointed towards a field away from public view. I pull over immediately and go into EMT mode.

1st Corinthians 4:11 “to the present hour we both hunger and thirst, and we are poorly clothed and beaten and homeless.”

I run over to the car with 5 people standing by the car. I say “my name is Clinton I’m an EMT” everyone clears out of my way. And one lady said “there is one gentleman in this car.” (the flipped car) I run back and grab me EMT bag. As I re-aproach the flipped car I ask about the other car. Lady “ the drive fled the scene.” As I briskly walk over to the over turned car I see a man standing at the window, just waiting. As I go to the car I get my flashlight out of my bag and assess the patients. Noticing there are two patents not one. Assessment notes.
Patients: 2
Sex/race/age: (1) male late 20’s Mexican (2) Female late 20’s Caucasian
I will not go into detail about the scene for I do not want it to be to graphic.
The man that was waiting by the car, I could not see his face. I saw his silhouette. Long hair greyish colored could not see his face, he had a blue shirt on blue jeans grey and yellow nikies. And some work gloves. I smashed the windshield of the car and pulled it away from the car. And the gentleman was holding the window back as I crawled in to the car. This gentleman asked me if I needed anything I said no. he had placed his hand on me as if the car where to roll over (for it was unstable) he could pull me out.  As I was making my way in I heard him praying. I was in shock the car I crawled into I saw a Bible a skillet cd and a movie stub. I was face to face with the Bible. The gentleman that was praying was praying something like this. Well this is what I could hear. “Dear Lord… Lord my God… Lord Jesus, you know their hearts… Lord My God you know them.” After that the prayer faded away, cause a fire truck had pulled up. I checked the drivers(male) pulse. To check his pulse I could only get to one arm. The arm I got to had blood running down it. I touched this innocents mans warm blood… my hands where covered in it.  his pulse was weak and thread I felt three beats and I had disappeared. I quickly moved to the lady her skin was already cold. I crawled out of the car.

John 5:24 “most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears my word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life. Shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life.”

The gentleman removed his hand from me. I walked about 10 feet to the medics and gave him an update. It took me about 30 seconds to do that walked back to the car. Helped the firemen hook a four lead up, that had read flat line on both patients. Cleaned up my gear and tried to find the man that had helped me so I could thank him. I looked all around for the clothes he was wearing for I did not see his face. I could not find him anywhere. After I got cleared I left for home with my sisters. After twenty minutes of talking to my parents I had gone to take my shower. Doing so I had noticed I cut my knees, legs, hand, arm, stomach, and chest by trying to get into the car. But I had not noticed for I didn’t feel any of that happening. As I read my Bible after my shower my dad comes in and talks to me. I was telling him about this guy… and my sister comes in and says “wait what are you talking about?” so I explained to her again just as I did to you. She was standing on the opposite side of the road where the flipped car was. And she said “Clinton! There was no one there with you no one was at the car with you when you broke the window, no one was holding it back.. Everyone was just standing and watching you.” I was shocked so what did I see?! Who was helping me? Who was praying behind me? Who had their hand on me to pull me out if the car rolled? Why couldn’t I find who it was? My Dad said “it was either your guardian angel or the peoples you were trying to help. It was someone guiding you through what you needed to do” what I always hear stories about this and it has happened to me? I asked again to both my sisters “you sure no one was there with me”(crying while I said it.) “yes we are sure no one was there.” The only question this angel asked was if I needed anything or wanted his gloves. I was calling off vitals and all he said was “Okay!” in the calmest voice ever. Psalms 91 this is all what I was feeling nothing bothered me at the time. 
I love My God, I love my Savior. I believe in all things from Him Now.


No comments:

Post a Comment